Human Resources Clerk, Part-Time
The Human Resources Clerk coordinates the clerical and administrative functions of the Human Resources Department to ensure efficient operation and timely response to employee and manager inquires.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in clerical duties related to the Human Resources function.
- Typing, proofing, and editing letters, correspondence, memos, reports and other materials as requested.
- Filing, sorting, alphabetizing, photocopying, mail distribution, etc.
- Maintains accuracy of departmental records, policy and procedure manuals, employee personnel records and reference books.
- Maintain HR data bases for employee name and address changes.
- Maintains appropriate level of supplies and forms, etc.
- Provide payroll processing support.
- Assists employees with routine questions / matters to facilitate the HR function. Refers employees to the appropriate source as needed. Ensures responses and follow-up is timely.
- Assists with job postings through the internet, job boards, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Possesses the accountability and personal responsibility to own and drive results.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written and analytical skills.
- Strong customer focus and effective use of a consultative approach.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year work experience in Administrative or Human Resources field preferred.
- Sit, stand, bend, lift occasionally lifting.
- Ability to listen and speak with employees and vendors.
- Occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- View and type on computer screens for long periods of time.
New World Medical, Inc. (NWM) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NWM takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.